Dyno Glide

GoldenMotor.com

rotary guy

Jan 5, 2012
North Carolina
Hi guys:

Just wondering has anyone motorized a Dynoglide cruiser? I can pick this one up for $100. Is that a reasonable price? Do you think putting a motor on this bike would be a good project? Any info about this bike would be helpful.

Attachments

magrider

Aug 24, 2010
OrangeCounty, CA
Dyno's made in the USA. how could you go wrong, my favorite choice with or without an engine, built down the street in beautiful Orange County Ca. I wish I could find a Dyno for $100. CCC builds great bikes with Dyno's.

scotto-

Custom 4-Stroke Bike Builder
Jun 3, 2010
Ridin' inSane Diego, CA.
Dyno's made in the USA. how could you go wrong, my favorite choice with or without an engine, built down the street in beautiful Orange County Ca. I wish I could find a Dyno for $100. CCC builds great bikes with Dyno's.
Jeff is a Dynoisseur if there ever was one......incredibly beautiful builds!

dnut

tommyboy1442

Nov 25, 2009
chicago
thought they were built in huntington beach? and my friend yer wrong, did u notice the made in china sticker on the seat pole tube. even the best companies sell out. look on a harley next time ya see one- half the bike is made in china. silly americans, china is for kids that **** is only assembled in usa usa - united states of a ssholes

magrider

Aug 24, 2010
OrangeCounty, CA
... I just checked the 3 dynos in my garage and the badge says Santa Ana, California and I didn't see any made in china stickers on any tube.

When I was younger I worked in the GT bicycle warehouse in Santa Ana. Dyno and Powerlight bikes were in that warehouse also. Sometimes I had to go to the Huntington Beach warehouse and I saw many bikes being made there. Not only assembled but saw people tig welding frames. I can't confirm or remember if they were cruisers, mountain, street, or bmx frames though.

which ever, dyno is still one of my favorite cruiser frames

atombikes

Feb 14, 2010
Northern VA
Mine is made in USA.

Also, if you get this bike, first thing take the tank off and check the top tube. The plastic tank halves on mine cut thru the paint and caused rust. The paint was perfect otherwise.

Last edited: