Pics of my Exhaust on a stingray occ

GoldenMotor.com

Bike Monster

Jun 4, 2010
Conneticut
Hi guys i thought you would like to see how my bike is coming i put my exhaust i got from barry. I also used the bolts that came with the kit for the tensioner, i paint the head and the nut black it looks really good... oh and i also got one of those bike license plates for walmart.. 8P i will post more pics later

Attachments

Russell

Apr 19, 2009
MA
Black is my favorite color for an occ. Even when you go for an extended ride it still looks clesn. Also it is easy to touch up.
When looking at your post, I was going to mention cutting the exhaust hanger bolt off. However I see in your later post that you did it. However I would recomend a nyloc nut on it and not depend on blue locktite on that nut (lost one 20 mi from anywhere).

It looks like it is coming together great. I usually put a steering limiter to limit the swing of the front wheel. It prevents hitting the tank and you can then move the tank more forward.
Also modifing the seat to spring will also save your butt, these things ride hard with no suspension.
I modified my forks to be springer, once again for a softer ride(guess I sound like a wimp).
I hope you enjoy your OCC As much as I do mine.

i