Goast Rider

GoldenMotor.com

turkman

Nov 12, 2009
burbank,ca
I've been thinkin about this bike for awhile an with work an family and all it took some time ' the guys in our crew have heard me talk about if we let a four smoker ride with us it has to be cool well I hope this one makes the cut (it's too slow right now but I know we'll fix that) anyway here she is Later Bob[QUOTEhttp://motorbicycling.com/attachments/f37/29395d1285518321-ezms-2010-4-stroke-frame-build-dsc00050.jpg

turkman

Nov 12, 2009
burbank,ca
I tryed to post them with this thread so the pids are in the four stroke build off I will post more pics when I get some of the bugs worked out on the build

Tad Bit Tipsy

Jan 2, 2010
Pensacola,FL
Turk, that's a sweet ride! You should throw a nice air filter on that thing. Looks to me like there is enough room. The tank reminds me of Black Death Vodka, it used to come in a coffin box and Slash was their mascot for awhile, lol. Shoot some video if you can, I'd like to hear how that straight pipe sounds!

AslansMonkey

Oct 2, 2008
Did you have trouble getting the chain to clear the rear tire on that bike? I have an Electra Straight 8 that I've thought about motorizing but the fat tire and large three speed hub always make me think twice.

turkman

Nov 12, 2009
burbank,ca
Everything is real tight back there I made my hubadapter so I could adjust everything an with the#41 chain I get a little slap , if I was using a 2 stroke I think you would have to make a offset motor mount I made the mount on my bike an laid it out before I drilled and elongated the mount, I can adjust the chain by moving the motor. Hope that helps Later Bob