Stretch Cruisers

GoldenMotor.com

Big.Dude.666

Jul 17, 2009
CA
This might just be me but i can not find anyone that sells greenline bikes or frames and it seems to me stretch cruisers r getting harder to find...so is it just me? can someone help me out?

chainmaker

Jan 19, 2010
Ma USA
Greenline stopped carrying the Stretch Cruiser line this Year. You can still get the same frame though Bicycle Designer has them for like 139.00
Cheers

Big.Dude.666

Jul 17, 2009
CA
Greenline stopped carrying the Stretch Cruiser line this Year. You can still get the same frame though Bicycle Designer has them for like 139.00
Cheers
Cool thank u for the info...do u know why they stopped making them? i thought they where used alot...

chainmaker

Jan 19, 2010
Ma USA
If you are in Ca you can try Bike Buyers they have the Firmstrong Urban Deluxe which is pretty much the same if You can pick it up no shipping they are in walnut I think or look for the button on their site to save 10 percent if you mail check instead of credit card.
Cheers

Tad Bit Tipsy

Jan 2, 2010
Pensacola,FL
The frame from bicycle designer is slightly different from the greenline I think. It seems the crank hole is a little closer to the seat post. I think the seat post is at a different angle. But it has the same dropouts, rear end, etc. I bought one and have loved it. Now it is sitting waiting to get modified for my 4-stroke. The stretches are difficult for the 4-stroke, not much room, and the pedal/chainring are very close and tight. I chose to move down to a 32T sprocket, which gave me back a inch of space, and the bike is easier to start pedaling with all the added weight. Good luck on your build!
laff