EZR's Hill Climber Videos

GoldenMotor.com

Easy Rider

Santa Cruz Scooter Works
Jan 15, 2008
Nor*Cal
Thanks Fairracing. I made one mistake on this ride. I forgot to bring my tools. I'm not sure if you noticed at the end of the second video my bike got louder because the end piece of my muffler came loose. I couldn't believe how many cars were on the road today!

Easy Rider

Santa Cruz Scooter Works
Jan 15, 2008
Nor*Cal
I'd thought I'd post pictures of how I took the video.
My helmet cam: I used my oldest helmet and mounted (with screws) An L bracket with my Canon digital camera attached to it.

Last edited:

gb123

Apr 7, 2008
San Jose
Thats what you call a polish virtual reality helmet EZR! Just kidding. Those are some of most impressive minimoto videos I have seen lately. No joke. That engine SCREAMS. My china engines days are limited now. That morinI sounds too nice. I have ridden that road and I had to walk/pedal up some of it and generally chugged up the rest.

Easy Rider

Santa Cruz Scooter Works
Jan 15, 2008
Nor*Cal
Good to see you're finally chiming in Gary! LOL I have to admit my state of the art helmet cam did hinder my vision just a tad. You of all people know how steep that hill really is and I'm glad to see you're looking to up grade soon.

Easy Rider

Santa Cruz Scooter Works
Jan 15, 2008
Nor*Cal
have you tried the 3HP Morini on hills like that? wonder how it would handle it?
I called the owner of the 3hp Morini bike and he told me he made it up the first section no problem @ 30 mph but the second section (the steep hill) he had to do some pedaling to make it up the hill. I think the video doesn't show how steep the climb really was.

UncleKudzu

May 26, 2008
Deep in the American South
I called the owner of the 3hp Morini bike...
wow, thanks for the follow-up, Easy! there are some steep hills around here, but i don't think i'll have to tackle any long inclines like that.

BTW, Easy, i finally laid hands on some calipers to measure the tube diameters for mounting the engine, so i think i'll give Dean at Pipelyne a call tomorrow with that information and order me up a Morini kit.

Easy Rider

Santa Cruz Scooter Works
Jan 15, 2008
Nor*Cal
That one sweet bike Easy Rider.
Thanks Arielatom300heps,
I still had my HT Cruiser when I was building the new one so I took my time and made sure everything was done right. Pretty soon I should have my motor on a new chrome moly full suspension frame made by Dean at Pipelyne.
Tonight I finally got around to cleaning the bike after my ride thru the Mojave Dessert. I can't believe I used a whole can of degreaser.