Tcams Videos

GoldenMotor.com

K.i.p

Nov 8, 2009
CNY
Re: Video 2

Nice job, I enjoyed watching that. I am working on a first build and videos like this keep me inspired! Nice choice of music and very nice job mixing the sound tracks, that was "just right". Two thumbs up dude.

Tcams

Oct 18, 2009
Tucson, ZonieLand

THANKS Kip. I had to listen to that song about 200 times just for those parts that go with the music. Fairracing31 videos inspired me to make mine. Check them out, he is on my Youtube page.

Dave31

Mar 1, 2008
Aztlán, Arizona

Well I am glad I inspired someone :)

I've got a new camera and made a cool video (I think) but I have been trying to upload it for days. It's just not loading for me?

We should work together Tyler and make some ruthless videos.

Tcams

Oct 18, 2009
Tucson, ZonieLand

What kinda cam did you get? another helmet cam??video cam??
In order to make some sick videos we need a good ass video editing software. Im using a free demo that works for now. Check it out!!
AVS Video Editor: perfect for home video editing. Edit video easily!

check the file format for your video. I use AVI.

Windows Media Video (.WMV)
.3GP (cell phones)
.AVI (windows)
.MOV (mac)
.MP4 (ipod/psp)
.MPEG
.FLV (adobe flash)
.MKV (h.264)

Alex

Dec 24, 2007
I opened this forum up to put videos on. Just copy the embed code and paste it. We also like to be polite and post the link to utube or the URL from the site...

Tcams_Zonie great videos- hope you dont mind me pasting them for you
drn2

Tcams

Oct 18, 2009
Tucson, ZonieLand
I can do that! The way I was doing it was using the "insert link" button because thats the only way I knew how.

Thanks for passing that along

Alex

Dec 24, 2007
I can do that! The way I was doing it was using the "insert link" button because thats the only way I knew how.

Thanks for passing that along
No not a problem at all. If you (and the members) would like for me to open some more forums for videos let me know. Only takes a minute in the admin area. But we don't want to open them all because of those damn spammers..

Tcams

Oct 18, 2009
Tucson, ZonieLand
No not a problem at all. If you (and the members) would like for me to open some more forums for videos let me know. Only takes a minute in the admin area. But we don't want to open them all because of those damn spammers..
Forums?? Like another Website or Just a column in this forum like general discussion, vintage ect.??
If your talking about another column..Im all over it!!!

Last edited:

Alex

Dec 24, 2007
Forums?? Like another Website or Just a column in this forum like general discussion, vintage ect.??
If your talking about another column..Im all over it!!!
Forum here on MB- like this forum is (Pictures and Videos).DIY Home Built Motorized Bicycle (non kit) is another forum here on MB..etc.. Sorry for the confusion.

Tcams

Oct 18, 2009
Tucson, ZonieLand
Forum here on MB- like this forum is (Pictures and Videos).DIY Home Built Motorized Bicycle (non kit) is another forum here on MB..etc.. Sorry for the confusion.
Got it!! That would be cool if another "forum" was added to the rest. I wouldnt mind the change!!

Im sure others would like it to.

Fairracings31's videos inspired me to make mine. I hope im inspiring others as well. There fun to make too!

Last edited: