Western Washington Riders and beyond!

GoldenMotor.com

tyrslider

Sep 26, 2008
RainCity
Next Sunday (8/30) at least 4 of us are heading over to the VME's "Isle of Vashon". It is a vintage motorcycle gathering worth seeing and being a part of. If you appreciate vintage m/c's (I know you do) and especially if your ride is vintage you'll be welcome and enjoy. There'll be a poker run around the island, food and beverage, gas etc. .wee.

Laker

Dec 6, 2008
North Woods
Hey tyr!! I 've lived on Vashon for 26 years and was naturally on the scene.I bumped into Mr. Firebelly in the midst of the rumble and saw a number of MBs zooming around !! I was on my 74 cubic inch Sporty but it was great to see the bycicles for the first time at the event.Tons of fun!!

tyrslider

Sep 26, 2008
RainCity
Vashon was a blast!

Sorry I took so long to reply, been busy this week.

The m'cyclists love us, it seems the b'cycle purists are starting to show an interest. Got rave reviews on the bike; it ran flawless.

'put about 40 mi on the "bt" 2 stroke cruiser; she would've gone another time around if me arse could've taken it. Seems I have my speedo programmed a little on the slow side says 30 top and everybody else says 35-40. That said think I hit 50mph coasting down Cedarhurst, I also out coasted a road bike down by the Tacoma ferry.

It was quite a spectical! People were really impressed!

Attachments

Last edited:

Laker

Dec 6, 2008
North Woods
Hey tyr pardon my lapse.I met You on Vashon right in the center of the hoe down.I took a couple of snap shots of your bike and told you I was doing a Worksman.Great ferry photo my man.My Grubee 80 arrived on Friday.Mock up time.

Laker

Dec 6, 2008
North Woods
Hey tyr,plain Worksman News Boy with an 80/2 with a three speed Shimano.Up hill down dale.Whatch out for the black berries and them Sporters.Haw Laker