Dog Town Bike...

GoldenMotor.com

Venice Motor Bikes

Custom Builder / Dealer/Los Angeles
Mar 20, 2008
Los Angeles, CA.
Here's a quick pic of a customer's bike that I totally rebuilt & dialed in for him...He's one of the O.G. Dog Town Boys that I met riding at Venice Beach!
I love the way this bike looks, & it rides soooo smooth now! (^)

It's a Dyno "Rat Rod" that he bought for $250...
I did A TON OF WORK to get this bike where it is now!

Last edited:

jezusjonz

Feb 26, 2008
Indiana
Looks good Venice, Love the apehangers. Man we need to get some different tanks going the balancing act with the teardrop tank drives me nuts. I think we would change the whole looks of our rides with tanks that look like they belong there.
Terry
ps how did you mount that kickstand there?

Venice Motor Bikes

Custom Builder / Dealer/Los Angeles
Mar 20, 2008
Los Angeles, CA.
Looks good Venice, Love the apehangers. Man we need to get some different tanks going the balancing act with the teardrop tank drives me nuts. I think we would change the whole looks of our rides with tanks that look like they belong there.
Terry
**** ya...
I would really like to get some better tanks going!
The "fat bob" tank you built is BAD ASS!
(I was already looking at Honda Rebel tanks and such), but your tank rules!

That kickstand is stock on the bike! (I can't take credit for it)

(c)

Rob928

May 6, 2008
It's been years since I heard anyone mention Dog Town.. Was he one of the old pros?

Jemma Hawtrey

Dec 29, 2007
Essex, UK
Terry
re the kick stand..

Dont quote me on this - but if that frame is anything like mine - there is a bolt hole in about that location for a cable guide - that might be what they used.

Personally I prefer the U stands - but a tip for GEBE owners with the tanaka - having the bike leaning on a side stand helps with filling up the tank without leaving that annoying bit empty at the top..

Jemma xx