SoCal ride a big success!!!

GoldenMotor.com

rockvoice

Apr 6, 2009
glendale california
Thanks to all that made it out to the SoCal meet-up in long beach today.
there were some awesome MB's there today and at it's peak was over 60 bikes strong!

It was the first time iv'e seen so many MB's at one time, And don't worry if you missed out, were doing it again soon so stay tuned.

here's some preview pics from the event.

Attachments

Zev0

May 18, 2009
Rio Grand Valley
WOW looks like you had a great turnout. It's really nice when a group of riders get together like that.
Glad it turned out to be a fantastic event.

ocscully

Jan 6, 2008
Orange County, CA
It was a good event and a pretty good turnout for a first time event, but there were never 60 bikes there during the afternoon. There was a bit of turnover during the afternoon at peak attendance there were at best 24 bikes. When it came time for the lineup photo there were only 18. Still a good event and great people and bikes.

ocscully

rockvoice

Apr 6, 2009
glendale california
People that downplay events are the main reason people dont plan any.
I brought 6 bike myself and there was a **** of alot more than 24.
since i planned the event (though a couple others took credit for it yesterday) i was first there and last to leave so i have a good idea of how many were there (including a group of 9 riders who thought it was the start point of a ride and decided to do so)

ever heard of hyping an event so it gets stronger each time out . im trying to make this a regular event and negative comments (just to be right) doesnt help any of us.

bizcotch

Oct 27, 2008
Los Angeles
It was awesome! met some really cool people with great tips, ideas and saw impressive bikes. I felt slightly drawn back at first due to not knowing anyone and being my first time, however, left with a positive attitude towards this great community. Hopefully these type of meets become more frequent. THanks Rock

Daryl, that bike of yours is bada$$... thanks for offering to let me ride the ol' MP .wee.

Last edited:

reg454

Jan 11, 2009
michigan
Wow those are some nice bikes the yellow one is sweet whos was it and how much did they invest in it. The army bike is cool too.

the_edge150

Dealer
Aug 21, 2008
Monrovia,CA
cool! too bad i couldn't get a ride out there. looks like you guys had fun. let me know when the next one is, i hopefully can go next time around

rockvoice

Apr 6, 2009
glendale california
hey biz glad you made it , cool bike. and edge hope you make the next one.

i am also planning a once or twice a month ride closer to our area. L.A.
maybe a club that meets somewhere and rides or something like that . anyone interested in that from los angeles, pasadena, or surrounding areas chime in.

Egor

Jan 30, 2008
Hurricane Utah
Wow looks like I missed a lot of fun. The building in the background that you passed by to get to the lot is the shop I worked in for a lot of years till they contracted out. I hope you can do a Sat meet someday I can make that one. There were some beautiful bikes out there, I love the Army full attire, I have wanted to build something like that. Keep up the good work, I would love to meet everyone. Have fun, Dave