Just Wondering......

GoldenMotor.com

Teach

Jun 24, 2009
Storrs, Connecticut
I'm a Newbie to this forum, Newly retired shop teacher in Connecticut. When I was a kid in Bristol Vermont, I remember riding what I think was a Whizzer....late 50's. Saw a new one about 2 years ago at a fair on Outer Banks NC...still looks cool. I'm wondering if there are distributor/dealerships available still. Thinking about a trailerable shop business...take to fairs and other events, make house calls etc. Can take south for winter and stay in touch on Internet.....what do you all think??? Could also put together my own and sell. Just a thought....need a new lifeusflg
Teach

Live long, and prosper......

Bikeguy Joe

Godfather of Motorized Bicycles
Jan 8, 2008
up north now
Whizzers are expensive, and not without their own "issues". The Chinese in frame is a build it yourself and modify at will type of kit.

Look around the site and you'll see a whole bunch of different type of motorized bikes, one of which will surely fit your needs.

MrLarkins

HS Math Teacher
Jun 17, 2008
Arkansas
hey Teach...me too, just not retired! Welcome!
I bet you could put together some pretty sweet little rides!

Fossil

Mar 15, 2008
Guthriesville Pa
The last I heard when I inquired about being a Whizzer dealer you need to have a store front address to be a dealer. One model Whizzer actually requires an automobile dealers license to be able to sell it. In Pa anyway. Good luck on your business endeavor.

Jim

Last edited:

MotorbikeMike

Dealer
Dec 29, 2007
Sacramento
Hi all, currently (as of yesterday when I spoke to them) WhizzerUSA is reconfiguring it's product line, and probably will not be adding new dealers, tho it couldn't hurt to call and ask them for yourselves.

I am aware that EZMotorbike is accepting new Dealer applications, and territory assignments, so you may want to look into us.

Mike