Last ride of the year. RI.

GoldenMotor.com

SlowBalt

Mar 8, 2010
Rhode Island
I'm getting ready to put my bikes away for the winter.
I'm Going to take a 20MI.Ride this Sunday 11/16. If anyone is interested in coming. Just let me know.
The ride will be in Smithfield and North Smithfield. We can meet at my housr plenty of parking. 3 Douglas Cir. Smithfield/ Greenville, RI.02828

SlowBalt

Mar 8, 2010
Rhode Island
Yea nothing serious. Just going for a ride to clean the carbs out before storage for the winter. It's going to be a slow ride, burrrr.

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
I hear ya with the "burrrr" thing. Not fun.

I have to ride all winter to test a thing. Did it one year but was younger and way happier to be uncomfortable. Now I just wanna get back to the fire in the shop and think about the things I should be working on.
As opposed to the height of summer when I sit by a fan and think about the things I should be doing.

Safe ride buddy.

After the holidays, a few of us are gonna go to a dinner/movie place here in CT. Will PM ya when it starts getting planed. All MB folks. Well, mostly. Should be fun.

racie35

Nov 17, 2012
usa
January is when I'll be back for a week so I wondered.... Its been cold here for two weeks now,so garage work only

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
Cool. Gives some sort of target. Lemme know the week and we all can shoot fer dat.

"January is when I'll be back for a week so I wondered.... Its been cold here for two weeks now,so garage work only"

(Polar Bear MB racing? so, so wrong...)

Last edited:

racie35

Nov 17, 2012
usa
Lol...OK....if you're on fb.... I'll send you an invite to my simplex page if you want...slobalt...you too