Night Rides Hollywood/Los Angeles

GoldenMotor.com

Gbrebes

Jul 16, 2010
Los angeles
Hey Everyone,

I have finally got my bike to function reliably and I have been riding it a lot at night, after my kid's bedtime. If there is anyone in the L.A. area who would like to go on a night ride on a week night, let me know.

I was looking at weekend dates, and I just have too many prior weekend engagements in July, so weekday nights are looking good for me.

When I was building my bike three years ago, I saw los angeles rides happening all over the place, but now it seems that interest has waned.

Oh well, if there is anyone up for some nocturnal fun involving probable bar stops, just reply and we'll talk dates.

Thanks, ride safe,

Gilbert

Gbrebes

Jul 16, 2010
Los angeles
I guess weekday night rides are asking a little too much. I'll just keep on with the lone wolf motorbike club, aaawoooooo.... (Wolf howl), and try to schedule a weekend ride in August.

See you,

Gilbert

culvercityclassic

Sep 27, 2009
Culver City, Ca
The Wolf's rode last Thursday to an event that I thought was Thursday but ended up being Friday night. Roland Sands/ Powerplant P16 grand opening. It was a last min. thing. It was on Melrose close to you, should of called you. Next time. Killer store, killer bikes...

Attachments

Gbrebes

Jul 16, 2010
Los angeles
The Wolf's rode last Thursday to an event that I thought was Thursday but ended up being Friday night. Roland Sands/ Powerplant P16 grand opening. It was a last min. thing. It was on Melrose close to you, should of called you. Next time. Killer store, killer bikes...
That second bike is awesome. What motor is that? I crave an old motor like that.