pro jet exhaust pipe

GoldenMotor.com

corgi1

Aug 13, 2009
KCMO
IDK,it says it had been tested and out performed.,nothing else behind it,so did it out perform or was it out performed,,who wrote the add?,,,,lol

shiloh0

Jun 28, 2008
on that site they claim there engine (happy) makes 5 to 6 horsepower too. maybe i should get a couple for my riding mower.

skipu

Aug 6, 2008
New jersey
noleen cobra 50 pipe is all i will say with walbro hda 68 with reeds / jackshaft will rev till it blows if you let it for real !! oh and clean up ports works for me wheelies 1st and 2nd gear all day good power will not rev in 7th gear not enough torq !! but is a decent set up

steve'o

Dec 26, 2010
australia
i am thinking about buying a pro jet pipe and since this is my first motorized bike i was just wondering if it helps the engine perform better any ideas? comments? im buying it from JNMotors? Performance PRO-Jet Pipe?
I bought the same pie from an ebay seller. I used it as an experiment to replace another expansion chamber exhaust. The pipe works very very well. It seems to increase the power for a much wider rev range that other pipes I have used. After trying three diferent lengths, I found around 12 inches of header pipe before the expansion chamber worked best. It worked better with a muffler with more back pressure than yhe one welded on to the pipe. The muffler that comes with it is also a glass pack style, which will clog up with oil on a two stroke, and need cleaning. BUT the thing cant be pulled apart, so once it gets clogged up it is essentially a straight through pipe, and noisy ass ****.