Hybred Engine Info

GoldenMotor.com

FlyGuy

Apr 1, 2011
Corry, PA
I came across a library of moped manuals.
Could come in handy if your looking for information on the specifications of there engines. So if you were trying to make a hybred this could be a good place to get ideas of what may or may not work.

Moped Riders Association ::

Have fun.

FlyGuy

Apr 1, 2011
Corry, PA
Thank You wheelbender6

The thing i realized when i found all this is sure i don't own any of these mopeds but if i was interested in adapting a different clutch system or electrical system or crankshaft i can see exactlly how the parts go together.

After searching around it's easy to find parts for all of these engines some cheap and some expensive. None of which i want to drop my money on without knowing how to put it together properly and how stuff works.

Even more valuable.......

If you browse the service manuals you find answers to some of the more technical questions like Bolt Torque Values, How to align the piston in the center of the bore, check connecting rod straitness, How to straiten con rods, and a welth of other standard practices that apply dirctly towards any 2 stroke engine.

At the end of the day i believe these tools benifit the individual who would like to build a hybred engine or the individual rebuilding their HT Kit Engine