Diamondback Chopper

GoldenMotor.com

chainmaker

Jan 19, 2010
Ma USA
Nice looking bike...XYZ bikes has one very similar with disc brake and 6 speed for 129.00

Cheers
Chainmaker.trk

Crazy Horse

Dealer
Feb 20, 2009
USA
sandiego,

Here's the Link to XYZ's Chopper Bicycles And lil more information, some of us builders are using 50cc 4-stroke motors on this type of Bike.

Just click here to go directly to their site: Chopper beach cruiser silver002

6-speed chopper with disc brake - L
[CHOPPER-006-BLACK-YS728]

Sale Price: was $199.00 on sale $145.00

This Chopper Beach Cruiser comes in a black color. This bike is for anyone between 5'5" and 6'3" height. It has a rear black fender. It's a beauty but it can also bite. This beach cruiser unlike a regular beach cruiser is stretched longer and is lower to the ground, which can make riding more difficult. Also it is not that simple to put together. It involves a lot of tweaking here and there to get all the adjustments and everything just right.

Once you get this bike going it's a smooth ride that will make anyone jealous. So just cruise along down by the strand and watch the envious expressions of others as you pass them by. Be the talk of the beach with your new Chopper beach cruiser. Buy one today! Bike is shipped as an oversized item by Fedex (surcharge). If you want to buy 5 or more bikes it will be cheaper to ship by trucking company.

sandiego, good luck and dont forget to start a thread on this build if you have not already done so!

Peace C.H.

jetjockey

Mar 24, 2011
Evansville, IN
I have one of these Diamondbacks. I think they are so cool looking. And yours is just kickass cool. Could you email me so I can see how to get started. I was going to sell mine, but after seeing yours, I'm rethinking. Mine is black just like yours and I love what you have done!! Awesome.
Ned [email protected]
Yhanks