Venice Rat Rod Lowrider #2

GoldenMotor.com

Venice Motor Bikes

Custom Builder / Dealer/Los Angeles
Mar 20, 2008
Los Angeles, CA.
I've been working on this one for the last month... It's a new & improved Rat Rod Lowrider that I'm building for one of the members of this forum.
As many of you know from the 1st Biker Build off contest, it started life as a bone stock Felt El Guapo cruiser... Then I chopped & dropped it! (^)
This one's way better than the first! (I learned a lot from the first one) ;)
I'll post more pics as I finish it.

If anyone's interested in one of these, I build 'em for $2500.

Last edited:

tyrslider

Sep 26, 2008
RainCity
Not a stretch, low, chop, err.. ahh..., rider fan, but saw VMB had sum'm goin on. I know nice work when I see it; this is nice work!

Nice Work!

Cheers!

pre-war Schwinn

Nov 15, 2009
Los Angeles 90039
A "super" style with all the best stuff!! You are the best in the west. I am almost ready to Motorize three bikes through ya I plan on June 15th. I can send a pic of what I have so far.
I still wonder about rear sprockets???? is there a sure fire rear wheel I can order?

hmusic

Jul 30, 2010
Los Angeles
This is my first post. I've been trolling for a little while, when I saw this. I had to say something. This build is out of control! I was gonna build a low-mid level Micargi Falcon. THAT! I'm getting one of these. I'll be seeing you soon VMB.

hmusic

Jul 30, 2010
Los Angeles
One quick question. I know you're using the frame for the fuel tank, but where does the inner tube stop? It looks like it goes all the way through, but I'm thinking, that's not the case. Please clarify. Thanks!