post deployment build ideas

GoldenMotor.com

majdan

Dec 15, 2009
Canby, OR
I'm in Iraq but I've got a Spooky Tooth Tucson at home that I plan on building up when I get home. I've came up with three options. I've attached the mock-ups I drawn. What do you guys think. Which one should I do first?

Attachments

hambro

Dec 22, 2009
Alabama
I spent some of 2008 and all of 2009 in Iraq, matter of fact I've only been home a couple of months. I was in Q West and while I was there I was walking to chow one day which was about a mile from my CHU and two young soldiers rode by me on motorized bikes. I caught up with the guys later and asked them where and how they built the bikes. Thanks to these guys I went back to my CHU and ordered my first engine to go on a bike that I bought at the PX the first month I was there. Been hooked ever since and have built 5 bikes since I've been home and I'll never stop :)

corgi1

Aug 13, 2009
KCMO
The smaller tank looks great ,might try the saddel bags streamline the same as the tank(and I like all three as they are shown,)

diceman2004

Aug 26, 2009
Kitchener , Ontario
i like the first one ,

you would never ride the last one ( well mabey on a day with less than a 1mph breeze ) .
the wind from a passing bus or truck would definately wipe you out .

jjstanza

Apr 20, 2009
Columbus, Ohio
I was leaning towards #2 until you made the tank on #1 smaller. Now I am all over #1. Very nice. And as others have said: THANK YOU FOR YOUR SACRIFICES FOR OUR FREEDOM. If you ever make it to Columbus Ohio look me up and I'll buy you a beer or 3! usflg.

HoughMade

Apr 15, 2008
Valparaiso, IN
For some odd reason, #1 really appeals to me....and thanks for doing what you do.

I would add that those leather cases don't grow on trees...not for a reasonable price, at least.

raneyd

Doug in Wyoming
May 16, 2008
Thank you very much for your service. I admire you very much.

Number one is my choice but all would be great..shft.