Lebanon Pa. ride

GoldenMotor.com

jbcruisin

Oct 10, 2008
Lebanon, Pa.
Thank you to all who came & made the day a great success!! Since this rally was so well attended & so much fun, let's make this the first annual Lebanon, Pa. Rally. How about next year the first Saturday in August again. Pictures & rally stories to come later. I'm leaving tonight to go deep sea fishing.
Thanks again,
Jay

OCCstingray

May 3, 2009
Chester County, PA
I fixed my taillight and brake light that broke during the rides yesterday. I ended up using a tail/brake/licence plate light from tractor supply that I had. Stop N Tail Light with License - 0165185 | Tractor Supply Company. I cut the bottom half of the light off with a slight curve to match my rear fender then re welded the bottom cut off piece back on upside down to fill in the space. Then I took the mounting bolts off the back and put them through the bottom instead. Then I used car body filler to fill in the old bolt holes and to smooth off the edges that I welded to make it look like the light was supposed to be that way. I repainted it flat black instead of the gloss black that the light came with. I wired it on to my bike and it looks and works great plus it is big enough to cover up the scratches on the fender from the old light when it broke off. It should withstand the vibrations from the engine better than the old lights. Tomorrow I will weld the exhaust back together where it cracked off.

Attachments

jbcruisin

Oct 10, 2008
Lebanon, Pa.
The wife & I are already planning the 2010 Rally. It was originally a one time thing because friends Pam & Ray (RusticoRay) were coming from Mass. with their bikes to visit. So I thought we'd have a little rally.
It went over so well that we'll make it a yearly event & call it "The Central Pa. Rally". Got to check with the wife, but it will probably be the first Saturday in August. We have a good location in central Pa. for people from surrounding states to attend. More info soon.
Jay

Last edited: