saddle reccomendations for fat bottomed girl

GoldenMotor.com

kevyleven007

Sep 25, 2008
texas
I have tried all of those and Cloud 9 gets 2nd place from me. 1st place for most comfort on long rides goes to, believe it or not, velo flames seat from streetlowrider.com about 50 bucks. I have 2 I got 4 and 5 years ago still in great shape. Really those seats are hard to beat

mapbike

Mar 14, 2010
Central Area of Texas
I have tried all of those and Cloud 9 gets 2nd place from me. 1st place for most comfort on long rides goes to, believe it or not, velo flames seat from streetlowrider.com about 50 bucks. I have 2 I got 4 and 5 years ago still in great shape. Really those seats are hard to beat
Not sure which seat you're talking about, went to the site and see there are 15 pages of seats...LOL is it the black flameing cruiser seat that looks like it has a nice spring set up, or is it the flaming banana seat?

map

mapbike

Mar 14, 2010
Central Area of Texas
By the way the link at the bottom that leads to the Iron Maiden video is awesome, one of my favorite bands of all time.......

Iron Maiden - Rime of the Ancient Mariner.....

I used to play in a band years ago and we played a few of Iron Maidens songs, very talented guys...

map

dodge dude94

Jun 8, 2012
East Texas
I bought the Schwinn cruiser or city seat or whatever it was...anyway, it's a gel seat with a relief channel and shocks at Wally world for like 15 bucks. I like it, it's heavier, slightly wider and most of all, thicker. Works for me, but I'm also lighter than a lot on this forum. :D

And off topic, my girl is 5 foot and has a big a$$ too, so you're not alone. :D *bouncy eyebrows*