MY Bike With Mumba Dagger

GoldenMotor.com

Blakenstein

Sep 15, 2009
Alta. Canada.

My winter bike -lazy-did not bother to change over this year- do not own car or truck which is why I could buy my BOAT!!!!! -get it to the river the only way I can. Already tested transport,...it works like a charm as long as I move SLOW!!!! I do not run motor when I'm pulling trailer.
TRAILER IS MODIFIED WITH 1\8" COTTER PINS AND MACHINE BUSHINGS TO LOCK THE WHEELS.

Attachments

Dave31

Mar 1, 2008
Aztlán, Arizona
Very cool! Was sharing with the staff how I was planning on building a trailer for a camping trip on my motorized bicycle to a AZ lake. Only to find out they made all the camp sites "Boat in Only"

Something like that would be great for me...too bad i dont have a kayak. Was thinking of a inflatable boat.

Blakenstein

Sep 15, 2009
Alta. Canada.
Thanks Super Mod,......Ya, I just got back from river-went to recon out a plan of route and launch-aint gonna be easy, but it's dooable- river is runnin high-gonna have to get ugly in some places at the launch.
Right now I am nervous and a bit worried-on edge,
Anyway, bout what you said bout inflatable, I would not be caught dead on a river with inflatable unless it is Kevlar and kevlar is waayyy out of my league...very expensive.
I had to get the 8 ft cause I weigh 200 pounds.
Thanks again Dave 31.