Death Race classes

GoldenMotor.com

Dave31

Mar 1, 2008
Aztlán, Arizona
You guys can have racing whenever you want, I don't think I will be attending any racing for a while. I'd send Spooky a email if you guys don't want a race on Halloween just in case he has plans this Oct.

KCvale

Feb 28, 2010
Phoenix,AZ
So I can still run this?

Just kidding, that is not me or my bike, I just find it a funny pic, looks photoshopped to me.
The alignment isn't right, and look at the back 'motor mount', it hooks to the rear spokes? ;-}

scotto-

Custom 4-Stroke Bike Builder
Jun 3, 2010
Ridin' inSane Diego, CA.
So I can still run this?

Just kidding, that is not me or my bike, I just find it a funny pic, looks photoshopped to me.
The alignment isn't right, and look at the back 'motor mount', it hooks to the rear spokes? ;-}
The question is....can you run the event?

That thing is just too awkward, it only goes in circles to the right. Leg burns? No heat shield? Is that not really you KC? laffrotfl

Dogman

Apr 22, 2010
Las Cruces NM, USA
I sure hope it's not because you have an injury Dave. We've been having quite a few riders going down on the Ebikes lately. I just got delivered some more batteries, so I finally have a 40mph bike with range for 12 laps, so I'm ready for any date you folks choose.

No kids, so any date works for me. But I do like to dress up for halloween.

Now yer talking, a pulse jet class in the DR.

Dave31

Mar 1, 2008
Aztlán, Arizona
I sure hope it's not because you have an injury Dave. We've been having quite a few riders going down on the Ebikes lately. I just got delivered some more batteries, so I finally have a 40mph bike with range for 12 laps, so I'm ready for any date you folks choose.

No kids, so any date works for me. But I do like to dress up for halloween.

Now yer talking, a pulse jet class in the DR.
If mental illness is a injury then yeah I have a injury ;)

Thats awesome Dogman,a range of 12 laps is real good.

IF there is a Spooky Cycles Death Race this October I will try to make it as a spectator and help organize the race. I am hopeful I can make it to race/spectator but its doubtful.

If there is a race you guys have fun and stay safe and good luck to everyone.

Dogman

Apr 22, 2010
Las Cruces NM, USA
Looks like a halloween race is getting planned. It will be great to see all of you there. I hope you get back to normal soon. Just don't let your adrenaline addiction get cured.

If I can stay on it, I'm bringing 40 mph this time.

Dogman

Apr 22, 2010
Las Cruces NM, USA
Top speed of my racing electric bike is actually 45 mph, but I won't reach that on even the longest straight of the P1 track. But I hope to see 40 actually on the track on the long straight from turn 2.

KiM

May 5, 2010
Australia
So I can still run this?

Definitely NOT a photochop i have seen it before and video of it running.

You can't hit full speed on the straight DogMaN :-| Takes me all of 5-6 seconds to hit 40mph on my e-bike :)

Best of luck to all who attend look forward to pics and videos again GET EM DoGMaNz... Thudster will be attending also i believe be a nice warm up for the e-bike World Challenge next year :)

KiM