wavygravy from ocean oark wa.

GoldenMotor.com

WavyGravy

Jan 4, 2008
howdy all i had to sign in under a differnt nick it wholdnt let me use my nick in motoredbikes, ive escaped from there dont tell anybody over there the admins might ban me! burned out on the politics, motoredbike vampires, & overinflated ego's - barking dogs, ect! glad to see this place doing so well! & i hope to make some new motorhead friends here! mecanical twiddlefreaks & gizmo nuts unite!!

Attachments

Bikeguy Joe

Godfather of Motorized Bicycles
Jan 8, 2008
up north now
Welcome to the place Mr. Gravy....you are not the first or last person to escape the other place for a much better field of play.

Jul 22, 2008
Northglenn,Colorado
Hey Wavy How you doing!

I had some family stuff these past few months some funerals to go to and I haven't been posting much on that site for a while. Then when I started lurking I found they took mine and a few other's mod status!

I mean it would have been cool you know if I would have gotten a PM something or anything. Sure I haven't been there or even here but they should have at least informed me about changes or something.

In any event,that site has a whole lot of my threads and other threads that helped me and alot of others grow into our great community so it will always be important.

But I agree too. It's much more layed back here.

Basically when they removed our modships whether they informed me or not.

In essence,

They set me free.

Forbisher

Dec 28, 2008
Orange County, CA.
howdy all i had to sign in under a differnt nick it wholdnt let me use my nick in motoredbikes, ive escaped from there dont tell anybody over there the admins might ban me! burned out on the politics, motoredbike vampires, & overinflated ego's - barking dogs, ect! glad to see this place doing so well! & i hope to make some new motorhead friends here! mecanical twiddlefreaks & gizmo nuts unite!!
Hey Wavy
Paul who runs this site is a "mellow dude" :D

Starting to feel like home already.......I don't hear any barking dawgs
Lets just talk about the bikes

Motoschwinn

Jun 27, 2008
Independence MO
Hey Wavy! I left the Evil Empire a LONG time ago, I love it here. Every morning I have my coffee and log on to this site. BEFORE the local news! You're going to like it here.