Anyone like a beer?

GoldenMotor.com

Chaz

Jun 3, 2012
Vancouver, British Columbia
Well we tried a beer delivering beaver first, naturally, but the little buggers kept drinking the beer. We ended up just naming a beer after him and devoted all resources to eagle research.

Also, we are working on a pizza delivering moose and the results are promising.

Anyway, here's a picture of Bucky Beaver doing his thing.

Attachments

Aug 26, 2015
Overgaard AZ
Maple syrup being sugary, wonder if it's possible to make alcohol with it? What could be more Northamerican than maple booze delivered by eagles?

Just a thought, but the pizza and beer delivery networks will need a centralized dispatch, to keep routes from overlapping. Otherwise, the beer eagles will eat the pizza mice.

Chaz

Jun 3, 2012
Vancouver, British Columbia
Monster, not pizza mouse, pizza moose. We've really thought this through.

Moose is much bigger and can carry over 300 pizzas at a time.

They look like this and are seldom carried off by eagles.

And yes, you can make liquor from maple syrup.

Attachments

Aug 26, 2015
Overgaard AZ
I have no idea why I read that as mouse...

Pizza moose would be highly unlikely to be robbed, although, when they hint at a tip, it'll be a big hint...

Ok of course you can use maple to get drunk, you can use potatoes, and rice, so I'm not surprised. Mead is made from honey

RanDumb thought, maple beer, delivered by draft moose. Canadian equivalent of Budweiser.

Guarded by wolverines...

How come you guys got all the cool animals, woverines, huge grizzly bears, polar bears, caribou moose, salmon, all kinds of cool stuff. Arizona got rattlesnakes and scorpions, and cactus. I think the desert is trying to tell us something... KEEP OUT!

I actually put serious thought into relocating to BC when Obama got reelected... Still think about it, but it gets cold up there dude! I like my mountain, it thaws out!