New guy from east lansing

GoldenMotor.com

Cutlassjim

Jan 19, 2016
East Lansing
Hi there people. My name is Jim and I hale from "SPARTAN" country. I have been playing with small engines since my youth. My favorite toys are Aiiis Chalmers B series garden tractors. I put in a picture of a few of them. I just bought a 1999 Whizzer that's been sitting sines 2002. Gas has gone very bad. It looks like a lot of fun.

Attachments

Last edited:

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
Welcome, Jim. We have a few Whizzer owners here and I'm sure they'll chime in soon with offers of help and advice.

Good luck, have fun and ride safe.

Tom

bluegoatwoods

Jul 29, 2012
Central Illinois
We're glad you joined up.

I grew up close enough to you that channel 10 was the NBC:confused: station that I tuned into. Though I've forgotten the call letters. And maybe even the network. It's been a while.

I never developed much of a relationship with Lansing. Lived in Ann Arbor for a few years. And I still love that town. But something about the Wolverines has become kinda annoying to me. I can't put my finger on just what it is.

So I've been growing to think of myself as a Spartans fan. And I've come to think of Michigan State as THE University of Michigan. Heck, even the Buckeyes are getting more sympathy from me than the Wolverines. Though I'm not real serious about all of that since I don't really follow any of them. And I gotta admit that I think well of Jim Harbaugh and wish him success.

But I'm rambling. Just kinda remembering Michigan. It's a State I miss.

MotoMagz

Aug 2, 2010
Michigan
Welcome fellow Michigainer! Partied at east Lansing 25 yrs ago ...don't remember much. But it was fun!!!!

Cutlassjim

Jan 19, 2016
East Lansing
Thanks for the warm welcome fellas, WILX channel 10. I grew up here and have been a spartan fan for life, (even after the Cotton bowl, ug), I've even hit up a couple "Cedar Fests" back in the day.