China Gal, Too Slow

GoldenMotor.com

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
Okay, I rode my China powered bike for a few weeks and had fun but for an old hot rodder it just didn't have the suds to really grab me so I had to do something. I had this nice little injected small block sitting on a stand in my garage and...well...it was just too much of a temptation.
I've got the rack mount all worked out now all I need is some advice on how to get roughly 360 horsepower to that rear wheel. Anyone have any suggestions?

Attachments

Last edited:

Motoschwinn

Jun 27, 2008
Independence MO
Okay, I rode my China powered bike for a few weeks and had fun but for an old hot rodder it just didn't have the suds to really grab me so I had to do something. I had this nice little injected small block sitting on a stand in my garage and...well...it was just too much of a temptation.
I've got the rack mount all worked out now all I need is some advice on how to get roughly 360 horsepower to that rear wheel. Anyone have any suggestions?
Well if you had a rear view mirror I'd say all you need is some of those fuzzy dice!

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
I would go with a straight up propeller on that one. Might be a lot of torque for a 415 chain. Could always go belt drive though.

(Snork, snork. Can I copy that pic? Pretty awesome)

NEAT TIMES

May 28, 2008
PENSACOLA, FL
Also Run Low Air Pressure In Rear Tire For Max Hookup. 8 -12 Lbs Should Get You In The Ball Park. Keep Us Posted. We May Have Other Good Tips For You. And Thanks For Asking !!

NEAT TIMES

May 28, 2008
PENSACOLA, FL
BIKEGUY JOE, I SEE WE HAVE SOMETHING IN COMMON ! YOUR A "GENIUS VISIONARY" AND I HAVE WANTED TO BE A "PERIPHERAL VISIONARY" SEE INTO THE FUTURE, BUT OFF TO THE SIDE !:ride2:

xPosTech

The Old Master Motorized Bicycle Builder
Oct 23, 2008
SETexas
I thought it was pretty obvious. Vertical shaft drive. You're gonna have to use up the whole front triangle for the gas tank, though. It will make a good trencher to bury satellite TV cable.

Here's a trike just waiting for that engine, though.

Ted

Pablo

Master Bike Builder & Forum Sponsor
Dec 28, 2007
Duvall, WA PNW
www.sickbikeparts.com
I think we have the parts for that. If not I got a hacksaw and a file.....oh those are for jail escape.......

I think if we can't make a blower work, then the turbo bike guy can help you out.