chain tensioner modification

GoldenMotor.com

hmlhogan

Jul 23, 2009
Kingman, AZ
Bikeguy Joe, no you are not the only person here with a dog for a kid. This is my boy, 11 yrs old and such a kid or maybe a shadow of a boy. I'm quite handicaped and Bear is my service dog. I'm thinking of building a side car just for him as he doesn't run very long anymore but then I don't run atall any more. Getting old is a real b***h.

Attachments

solokumba

Nov 24, 2010
Florida
Will probably make my chain tensioner this weekend. The one I made for my first build works great, but it's not very cool. Pretty standard stuff. This one I may put some thought into.

Fulltimer

Aug 13, 2010
Saint Augustine, FL

Thats just freaking funny there, Keith Richards and Rufus seperated at birth. Isn't Keith like 90 and still going strong? If he were to get clean he would drop dead like David Crosby. Don't get me wrong, I love the Strolling Bones and still pull the albums out for enjoyment. Long live Rufus...Kelly
This picture is too much! I love it and now it is on my computer's background! Thanks!

Terry

nightcruiser

Mar 25, 2011
USA

Thats just freaking funny there, Keith Richards and Rufus seperated at birth. Isn't Keith like 90 and still going strong? If he were to get clean he would drop dead like David Crosby. Don't get me wrong, I love the Strolling Bones and still pull the albums out for enjoyment. Long live Rufus...Kelly
Um, pretty sure David Crosby is still with us.....

jamz1378

Oct 23, 2011
Adelaide
ok then looks like i am the odd person out i have neather cat or dog i rap my pet around my neck and of i go meet sid my pet python
SDC10801.JPG

maniac57

Old, Fat, and still faster than you
Oct 8, 2011
memphis Tn
ok then looks like i am the odd person out i have neather cat or dog i rap my pet around my neck and of i go meet sid my pet python
View attachment 42498
I had several large snakes in my wilder years, including a 14ft boa named Harry Houdini who I regularly took to the forest preserve on the weekends in the front basket of a bike. He seemed to like traveling, but I was always careful to keep him contained. I had visions of him getting wrapped up in the front wheel at speed...