Has anyone been to Taiwan?

GoldenMotor.com

red baron

Dec 3, 2010
California
I am heading to ROC in January and I need to know my way around, the motorbike situation, and some places to check out while I'm there.And if anyone needs help with anything let me know. I plan to check on Whizzers and what happened. So I need to get my bearings w/ your help.lafflaff

meowy84

Jul 18, 2009
Canada
I am heading to ROC in January and I need to know.......some places to check out while I'm there.
Are you really asking about MBs or is this your way of asking about those $5 boom-boom love-you-lon-tine places? rotfl just kiddin' ya

Last edited:

Pablo

Master Bike Builder & Forum Sponsor
Dec 28, 2007
Duvall, WA PNW
www.sickbikeparts.com
I am heading to ROC in January and I need to know my way around, the motorbike situation, and some places to check out while I'm there.And if anyone needs help with anything let me know. I plan to check on Whizzers and what happened. So I need to get my bearings w/ your help.lafflaff
I never saw a MB in Taiwan. However, they must have the most scooters per square foot of any country in the world. I cannot give you any directions to any bike/Whizzer or other related places - but without Taiwan the pedal bike industry in USA would be missing some important suppliers. Although this is headed mostly to mainland now.

What is the purpose of your trip?

PS No $5 girls in Taiwan.

corgi1

Aug 13, 2009
KCMO
if they have good motors ,leave the bulk of your clothes there and bring home a motor,use enough clothes to protect it as packing ,replace clothes later after returning. If you think they will want import duti fees then take an old motor say its your teddy bear and and list it so that it isn't secret ,then trade it for a good one,,,lol