Awesome New Frame!!

GoldenMotor.com

chainmaker

Jan 19, 2010
Ma USA
Its too bad Choppers Us doesn't have the large photo available. I would bet the jackshaft is for the offset of the rear tire, most of the frames they sell are for their 4 inch super fat wheels. But it still is a nice looking frame, and the price is around the same as a regular stretch.
Cheers

Kevlarr

Jul 22, 2009
Mi
Unless that swingarm is made out of solid steel it's gonna flex. It reminds me of the rear suspension cruiser that came out last summer, can't remember who but someone bought one and stuck a motor and SBP shift kit on it. They said that the rear end was really wobbly at speed.

CoastalCruiser

Apr 28, 2010
Spaced Coast
You may have to remove that skinny middle bar. As for swingarm flex? Maybe take it to a welder and have some flat stock welded on like a fin? Do you get the image I'm trying to confer? Like _I_ ?

Tim_B_172

Aug 26, 2009
Saint Joseph, MO
For combating the swing-arm flex I was thinking of a heavier modification than that. Maybe weld some supports onto the top of the seat tube that extend out over the rear wheel and then use two scooter shocks between you're support and the rear axle. Do away with the existing single mountain bike shock. Just a thought, I have no intention of getting this frame anyway, even if it looks cool.

scotto-

Custom 4-Stroke Bike Builder
Jun 3, 2010
Ridin' inSane Diego, CA.
You may have to remove that skinny middle bar. As for swingarm flex? Maybe take it to a welder and have some flat stock welded on like a fin? Do you get the image I'm trying to confer? Like _I_ ?
Yeah, I get that. It still looks pretty stretchy and flexy though. Good for a suspended low chopper of such..trk.