were did you get yout motor kit from

GoldenMotor.com

Al.Fisherman

Sep 9, 2009
Calera, Alabama
so were did our were our you getting it from
That's a interesting sentence....

First one for $125.99 shipped from....I won't tell..they are bad news
2nd (113.50), 3rd ($114.95) and 4th ($107.50) all in 2009 5th ($127.50) 11/2010 from a dealer that has run out of them (must of been affiliated with Zoombicycles). I know that's not what you wanted to hear.
[email protected] When I bought them and up till right now I didn't know I was dealing with Zoom...All have been trouble free.

Last edited:
Sep 18, 2011
Tyler Texas
Ebay for $135 + $25 shipping.
2 weeks later, they were $350 + $39.95 shipping from the same seller.

My next build will be a Puch E50 in the same Schwinn Frontier frame.
.wee.

smemo666

Jun 20, 2011
Chicago
First kit, May 2011. 2 strokes gasbike.net Decent price bad service. They never answered the phone, kit arrived with missing parts and dinged tank.
Second kit, Sep 2011. 4 strokes from bicycle-engines.com Good price, exelence service.They always answer the phone and they have a technitian to answer your questions.

Nashville Kat

Apr 20, 2009
Jacksonville, Florida
Got the first in March of 2009 from Bikeberry- a silver 66 for $119 shipped
and then a silver slant 50 from boygofast that Fall for $105 shipped
Both complete kits- ah, the good old days!

CroMagnum

Sep 2, 2011
Los Angeles
I just got a kit from China - 80CC MOTOR GAS BICYCLE BIKE ENGINE MOTORIZED KIT POWER Sea 7-8 Weeks Outdoor New | eBay

I was having trouble finding someone who first had motors in stock, and then who would ship to CA. (Bite me C.A.R.B.!!) Their eBay user name is "sun-thing28" and they ship from directly China. $196 delivered isn't bad for a 66/80cc kit. Quality overall looks pretty good. The motor they sent was an angle plug, not a straight plug like in the pictures. And they must've forgotten to put the EPA sticker on it. ;) Complete and well packed, and it will take every day of the 8 weeks they say it will. But it looks like a good motor and it's going in my OCC Stingray.

Since I ordered that I got one from PCC Motors on one of their many eBay accounts. I believe it was $139 delivered, but they've gone up $100 since then. Quality is poor, and looks like it was assembled in the dark. Plus it was spray painted afterwards, and I had to scrape the paint off the wires to see what color goes where. I'm going to completely tear it down and rebuild it with American bearings and seals before firing it up.

I also picked up a never-run Grubee Skyhawk motor with a lovely CNS carb and no exhaust for $60 from someone who bought a kit and decided to use a 4-stroke huasheng motor instead. I'm not sure what I'm going to do with it yet, but it seemed like a good deal so I grabbed it.