Hd wheels with disc brake hub

GoldenMotor.com

Venice Motor Bikes

Custom Builder / Dealer/Los Angeles
Mar 20, 2008
Los Angeles, CA.
I have front HD disc brake wheels, & I can build you a rear wheel if you know what kind of hub you want.
I should have all the front disc parts back in stock next week. (I'm still waiting for my disc hubs).

haste

Aug 2, 2009
af
Well I will be running a gx200 clone.. So I need the stopping power. Also the fork I'm running is disc only. So disc up front, and then I need a rear disc hub to mount a sprocket on... Or get manic mechanic sprocket hub adapter on a coaster hub. I'm aiming for 50-60 mph tops so it needs to be built well!

davechitown

Nov 1, 2011
chicago
i also need a 54 to 60 tooth sprocket for my s6c morini and the tuned exaust and wider crank wheres best place to get all at once plus a radiator for my watercooled morini, its tough to find in chicago

agk

Oct 2, 2010
Santa Barbara CA
Well I will be running a gx200 clone.. So I need the stopping power. Also the fork I'm running is disc only. So disc up front, and then I need a rear disc hub to mount a sprocket on... Or get manic mechanic sprocket hub adapter on a coaster hub. I'm aiming for 50-60 mph tops so it needs to be built well!
We use a good set of downhill mountain bike wheels. This allows us to use a disc in the front. We bolt our sprocket where the disc would go on the back. The rims are strong and give us no problems even on our gx200 bike that goes over 50mph.

The downhill mountain bike rims we use are 1.5 wide. It would be nice to find something wider without having to build a custom rim. Although we run 2.5 wide hookworms on them and it all works out great.

The only real problem with the mountain bike rims is they are wider than a standard beach cruiser rim. So if you are using a beach cruiser the dropouts will have to be spread open so the mountain bike rim will fit. This is a bit of a pain. If you are building a frame you don't have to worry about it.