Mythbusters Turd polishing

GoldenMotor.com

Ilikeabikea

Jan 27, 2008
Ptown, Texas
I've seen that episode a couple of times. It was pretty cool. I love Mythbusters. I'm envious too. Talk about a great job. They get to do cool stuff and blow stuff up...................

turtle tedd

Jul 18, 2009
florida
Never tried to polish a turd...but next door neighbors dog left turds in my yard..gathered them up..buoght a can of gold spray paint..painted all those turds and put them in my neighbors front yard whre they belonged

Goat Herder

Gutter Rider
Apr 28, 2008
N.M.
Need fresh turds from you neighbors dog. Put in paper bag ring said neighbors door bell. Quickly light the paper bag on fire and run away. Any luck they be putting the fire out by stepping on it. Old child hood joke couldn't resist.

Spunout

MB Builder Extraordinaire
Jul 21, 2008
coventry, RI
blog.360.yahoo.com
someone rang the doorbell. i answered it and there was a flaming paper bag of poo on my doorstep.
i quickly grabbed the snow shovel, scooped up the flamer and flung it at the person hiding behind the tree in the front lawn (whom i could only assume was the purveyor of said flamer). WOW i never realized how fast a human on fire could actually run.

Attachments

Bikeguy Joe

Godfather of Motorized Bicycles
Jan 8, 2008
up north now
Never tried to polish a turd...but next door neighbors dog left turds in my yard..gathered them up..buoght a can of gold spray paint..painted all those turds and put them in my neighbors front yard whre they belonged
That was funny, maybe you should change your username to "Turdle Tedd"? :)

fasteddy

Feb 13, 2009
British Columbia Canada
In the early 50s three of us set fire to a bag full of sh8t and hid behind a massive elm tree across the street. Old boy came out and stomped on it two or three times, let a scream out of him and yelled to his wife to get his gun and yelled "I know you little fakers are watching. This is 10pm and right at the time we should have been home.
He sat on that porch till 1:30 in the morning with his wife getting him sandwiches and beer all night. We all caught h*ll when we got home.

Our folks must have heard the story but we never heard about it from them. It was a very small town.

Steve.

Goat Herder

Gutter Rider
Apr 28, 2008
N.M.
Oh we all did something silly in our youth. That story was funny. LOL. Morale being if you cause something even God has a since of humer ! One gets what they reap! Karma..

apedcruiser

Aug 22, 2010
Oregon
I tried to polish a t**d once, then I got smart, sold that Plymouth and bought a Ford.
Tom
So you sold a turd and just got another even bigger turd? I dont get it?

and We use to get dumb friends to put fire crackers in piles of poo after we shortened the fuse so id blow up in theyre face,ahhh good times...

Whizzerd

Nov 20, 2009
Muncie,IN
So THAT"S why that HT long muffler is called a poopoo pipe. I think the the next time the neighbor's dog slits in my yard I'm gonna paint it Gold, not the turd!

Mac

Dec 3, 2009
Maine
Ahemmm... There will be no Chevy bashing, I may get personally offended.(yea, right LOL) I think ANYTHING pre '72 is cool, of cause being the proud rebuilder/owner of a '68 BB Chevelle ragtop makes me kind of bias I guess, and of course it's a stickshift. Friends don't let friends drive Automatic muscle cars, in less you absolutely have to. To stay on the Prank thread, I remember putting 3 firecrackers in the center post of one of the old charcoal round grills, sister cooked up some burgers, Bam, the whole grill top blew off, felt kinda bad...