San Diego Group Ride - Saturday 3/9

GoldenMotor.com

scotto-

Custom 4-Stroke Bike Builder
Jun 3, 2010
Ridin' inSane Diego, CA.
...and who was that on the recumbent? I haven't seen that build before
That was 23tiny who drove all the way down from Lancaster to ride with us again. It's a 4-wheeled bicycle he made with an 80cc Honda 4-stroke pusher on the back.......5-wheels. It's a work of art, he's very ingenious!

Come up the Grange April 13 and see it in person.

MotorBicycleRacing

Jul 28, 2010
SoCal Baby!!!
www.facebook.com
That was 23tiny who drove all the way down from Lancaster to ride with us again. It's a 4-wheeled bicycle he made with an 80cc Honda 4-stroke pusher on the back.......5-wheels. It's a work of art, he's very ingenious!

Come up the Grange April 13 and see it in person.
(^) Fantastic, can't wait to check it out.

The collection of state of the art bikes is going to be off the charts.

Maxvision

Jun 13, 2009
San Diego, CA
Were gusts of wind from passing cars an issue during the short stretch on the freeway?
gusts of wind not a problem. It's a downhill run on the freeway (which is an actual bike lane and legal). The downhill run is so steep you're going almost as fast as the traffic!!!

P.S. rider turnout was low. sent out a mailer asking why people didn't show up. Will give results here when replys come in.

hawaii_87

San Diego's Master Ride Organizer
May 17, 2011
San Diego
Work????? I rose yesterday with food poisoning............... At least that is what I told my boss I had.

scotto-

Custom 4-Stroke Bike Builder
Jun 3, 2010
Ridin' inSane Diego, CA.
Results for no shows:
work
work
wife's birthday (this one's forgivable!)
work
no bike
no bike
All talk......no action = 100's of motorized bicycle riders in San Diego. Oh , my mom won't let me ride.......my kitty cat died.......I have a real life.......my girlfriend wore me out........my car I wish I had needs fixing.......I can't afford a $5 helmet for my $5 head........and on and on. Ya know what they say about excuses?

Ride or just dream about it.......cut the krap!

dnut

VIKTR

Jan 10, 2012
San Diego
Just got back from a ride.......will be riding again tomorrow. I ride pretty much everyday of the year.

When's the next time you're going riding?

dnut
Actually tomorrow and every other day of the year

Tomorrow I am going on a short ride to a friends house, then we're going to go fishing.

On Saturday I have the day to myself and will probably go on a 50+ mile ride

Sunday, I'm not sure

Weekdays I ride to work and back brnot