Has anyone purcased from spooky tooth cycles

GoldenMotor.com

fm2200

Nov 16, 2008
new york city
I have used them twice and they sent it 3 days later (phone order) the first time I contacted them it was because there were a few parts missing from a bike I ordered. The second was just some upgrade parts and a few spare parts, tiny clear inline filter and a few other things sent them 3 days later. I live in New York your a lot closer being in Texas.

lordoflightaz

Jan 23, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
I did a review of them somewhere else. Engine I got runs well, its on my Skyliner. Kickstand I bought is what I wanted. I did have a problem ordering, it was a bug in the store software.

They helped define what a motorized bicycle is in AZ

tintor

Oct 7, 2009
Tulare,calif
They are one of the true professionals out their, sorry that I posted that now they went out of business and left me with no motor parts that I paid for already!! that is not cool. and really sucks that i and many more got $#@# and not evern kissed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

Bruce Lee

Dec 13, 2010
California
I bought a 2 stroke from spooky tooth about 3 years ago. I bought a 4 stroke from him 2 weeks ago. Lost the one-way bearing in the 4 stroke 2 days ago, made a call to Roland at spooky tooth and the new bearing is on the way.

Randiman

Jul 25, 2010
Florida
I'm about to puchase parts from spookytooth cycles , and was wondering how other members results where?
Hi John,

I have a Spooky Tooth cycle and I am very happy with it. I have the Tucson model with a 4 cycle engine. They stand by their products. I know that because the original engine that came with the bike was faulty so at my request they sent me a new engine.
Good luck,
Randiman