Jumping straight into the deep end!

GoldenMotor.com

DiB

Jul 18, 2011
San Diego
So with our lovely economy being what it is I need a 49cc bike to help with my work commute. Hope to learn a lot hear and engage in topical discussions. Reading anything and everything I can. Looking at 4 stroke options on the market right now.

Saddletramp1200

Custom MB Buiilder
May 7, 2008
Houston, Texas
DIB Lucky you! :) Welcome to THE FORUM. I would recomend a 4 stroke for everyday travel. I build both. Our members here have more awnsers than you will ever need. Just ask, we help. I grew up in San Diego. I miss the weather rotfl (c)

MotorBicycleRacing

Jul 28, 2010
SoCal Baby!!!
www.facebook.com
So with our lovely economy being what it is I need a 49cc bike to help with my work commute. Hope to learn a lot hear and engage in topical discussions. Reading anything and everything I can. Looking at 4 stroke options on the market right now.
Look in the Rides and Events forum for the next San Diego ride
on Sun July 24th

Lots of 4 stroke bikes will be there including scotto- who has both
Grubee 4Gs and an EZ Motorbike Q Matic on 49 cc Huasheng's.

If you get a 50cc 4 stroke running you might want to bring it to the
next SoCal race on Sat Oct 22nd in Apple Valley.

Last edited:

DiB

Jul 18, 2011
San Diego
I actually live in San Marcos so I want a bike I could ride to downtown SD and back reliably. I'll see if I can make the San Diego ride. Doubt I'll have a working setup in under a week, but I want to go just to pick peoples brains instead of spamming the forum. From what I've read it seems like a lot of stores are out of stock of engines so I hope when I start calling places up tomorrow that isn't the case.