Hello-New member here from Santa Clara, CA

GoldenMotor.com

Joecomm

Jun 23, 2011
Santa Clara, CA
Hello,
Just wanted to say "hello" to everyone and introduce myself. My name in Joseph and live here in Santa Clara, California. I, like many others, have spent most of my life playing with bicycles in one way or another. The last few years I have been interested in electric power bikes and scooters. Just in the last few months, I became interested in gas powered bikes. I am attaching some pictures of my first build that was a father and son project that my Dad helped me with. Thanks...Josephbrnot

Attachments

Joecomm

Jun 23, 2011
Santa Clara, CA
Thank you. It was a lot of fun to build, and even more fun to ride. The brakes got a little more involved than we had planned. I knew I would have to braze on some mounts on the springer front end, but did not think about losing my coaster brake with the jack shaft kit. My Dad machined those custom aluminum blocks to mount the rear brake calipers to. This project all started with a bike with a motor that I bought a few months ago from Craigslist. The bike was junk, but the motor was pretty much new. I scrapped the bike, and put the motor setup on the shelf. My brother-in-law gave me this bike a couple of months ago, and that's how this all started. I saw your website with the custom bikes and tanks, beautiful. My next task will be to build a tank to go in the frame opening just above the engine. Thanks again.