Cranbrook chopped and primed

GoldenMotor.com

inked1974

Apr 11, 2011
Palo, Iowa
Thank you for the feedback. Of course I was well aware that the frame was not of any quality but it was sure cheap! I never feel that time is wasted if I am having fun doing it. Are there frames that are better quality that are cheap? I am always open to suggestions.

Crazy Horse

Dealer
Feb 20, 2009
USA
Wally world Cranbrook stretched 14 inches rough primed, ready for body work and motor mount placement.
Inked,

What motor are you planning on using for this build?

I like what you've done with your cranny, if you are concerned about welds failing try adding some gusset's in the weakest areas.

Maybe you can find a pitbike or a cloned Honda Mini Trail z50 and scavenge it for the motor or just google 50cc engine these engines sell for a little as $139.00 see the link at the bottom of this post!

This build below is forum member Civlized's, amazing what you can do with these lil cloned Honda motors.

Try highrpm racer they have these engines for $139.00 about the same price as a China Gurl!

And here's some details about these cloned Honda Pit Bike engines:

#1 Honda Clone Chinese Engines E22 Style INFORMATION

This Chinese Engine style or Honda Clone was made popular many years ago by Honda Motor Company. Some call this the E22 design. We realized more than 10 years ago what this Chinese Engine was all about and have specialized in this engine by providing parts, service, and selling thousands of ATVs, Dirt Bikes, Go Karts and Mini Choppers that were all using this engine.

We have seen this engine in 50cc, 70cc, 90cc, 100cc, 110cc and most recently being introduced as a 125cc. We have seen this engine with electric start and with only kickstart. Some have the electric starters mounted below the cylinder and some have the starters mounted on top of the engine. Some have reverse gear, some have only 1 forward speed such as the full automatics. The Chinese Engineers have twisted this design into so many different configurations, yet most parts still interchange between the different engine bore sizes.

MANY INTERNAL ENGINE PARTS ARE THE SAME IN 50cc, 70cc, 90cc, 100cc, and 110cc. FOR EXAMPLE--ALL USE THE SAME CLUTCH COVER GASKETS

Here's the Link below can't beat the price $139.00

139 Special 70cc Engine Complete - Full Auto - No Reverse - Eng177-02 - Chinese 70cc Engines - Chinese

Or go large get the 110cc or better yet get the 125cc cloned Honda engine these are semi-automatic no clutch.

Good Luck, with your newest creation and your new found addiction of Custom Built Motorized Bikes!!!

C.H.

thine82

Nov 26, 2010
kingston ny
just make sure you weld good and great metal , steal supports on the fenders if you decide to keep them. i just got into a accident the other day because of the fender tabs snapped off..