Motorized Bicycle article in Rider Magazine!

GoldenMotor.com

littleman456

Sep 10, 2009
Minnesota
In the 2011 April issue of rider magazine (on stands now) has an article about the BSA motorized bicycle kit. Great article if any body is interested, just thought I'd let you know.

Littleman

corgi1

Aug 13, 2009
KCMO
In the 2011 April issue of rider magazine (on stands now) has an article about the BSA motorized bicycle kit. Great article if any body is interested, just thought I'd let you know.

Littleman
That always puzzles me,how do they know whats going happen on ,say,march 14th this month ?
xct2

zean

Dec 5, 2010
california
Thankyou littleman456. I'm very interested how these professional writers portray the world of motorized bicycling to the casual fan. Next time I'm in Walgreen or Walmart drug stores I'll check real close for the article on motorized bicycle kit in the 2011 April issue of Rider magazine. I don't know of any other stores with a decent magazine department. Thanks again.

littleman456

Sep 10, 2009
Minnesota
No problem! they mainly focus on the BSA kits and their history and don't say almost anything about modern motorized bicycling which is to bad. A latter to the editor may be in order... haha

Littleman