I built this today.

GoldenMotor.com

Motor Boys

Nov 6, 2009
Cambridge
My new bike build, I bought 5 of these in different colors. This one is being sold but I am hoping on keeping one of the 5. Any sugestions on making it a little better? It started out all Blue, but I did not like it one color, so I painted the fenders and chain guard to match the engine and tank.
What do you think?

Attachments

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
In Freddy and the Man accent; "Lookin good!" LOL, I am old

What bike is that? Does look great Motor. Fenders are a really nice touch.

Motor Boys

Nov 6, 2009
Cambridge
I got it from my supplier in China he has been working on some different bikes for me, I had him add the disc brakes and the shocks, but the shocks were suposed to be a triple tree set up like my bike in my aviator. It does look decent and it has a single brake lever that has both cables going into a single cable about a foot from the lever.The bike itself is quite solid, I had it out for about 3 hours today and not a hiccop. I only mounted a 49cc to her, just because we are going to sell it out of our store complete.
Thanks

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
Was gonna say, you should put a link to your site in your sig. Our host, Paul is really cool about that stuff. Also, I would be very interested in retailing those bikes. Look awesome.

fall_down_stand_up

Apr 26, 2009
granbury
It looks great,tbe engine,fenders and tank have a nice factory look to it....One suggestion though,the front fender is dangerous without the doulble hangers on it....
John-John

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
It looks great,tbe engine,fenders and tank have a nice factory look to it....One suggestion though,the front fender is dangerous without the doulble hangers on it....
John-John

Good Point John-John. With out a doubt correct. (hehee, or as the Ernest Borgnign voice in my head says; "Gotta fix dat")

fall_down_stand_up

Apr 26, 2009
granbury
Good Point John-John. With out a doubt correct. (hehee, or as the Ernest Borgnign voice in my head says; "Gotta fix dat")
You got that right Dan,I wouldnt sell that bike to a customer without fixing the front fender(be a lawsuit in the making)....
John-John

Motor Boys

Nov 6, 2009
Cambridge
Ya John I plan on adding another hanger on the front tomorrow, straight down to the axle. Ran outta time today had to build 3 bikes 2 for customers and one in the picture.
Thanks

fall_down_stand_up

Apr 26, 2009
granbury
Ya John I plan on adding another hanger on the front tomorrow, straight down to the axle. Ran outta time today had to build 3 bikes 2 for customers and one in the picture.
Thanks
Your welcome,It is a sweet looking bike,once you get the hanger on the front she will be ready to sell.....sounds like your keeping busy.....Glad to hear it.....
John-John.shft.

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
John, some day soon I will be asking you to join "Shelly Motor Bikes.com" Buddy-ro!

Say-n, it meaning it and hoping you sign on

Motor Boys

Nov 6, 2009
Cambridge
I built between 70-80 bikes since Augest, and with Christmas coming we are getting busy again. Keeping busy is the key.
Thanks John and Dan

fall_down_stand_up

Apr 26, 2009
granbury
Would of course mean your insane. But given us? That is a given. LOL
Dan,One more thing,if I sign up there has to Rum involved....BBBBBBBBBBBooooooooooooooornnnnnnn to be wiiiiiiiiiiiiilllllllllllllllddddddddd!!!! Blown exaust pipe optionallaff
John-Johnbrnot

Last edited:

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
No! Vodka and beer! But we can talk..... hehehe (negotiations are welcomed)((I am a Bacardi fan)) that an' Smirnoff