dyno roadster $220.00

GoldenMotor.com

dan1150

Sep 25, 2011
wisconsin
MERRY CHRISTMAS, Everyone. Yesterday I picked up a DYNO ROADSTER limited edition, with a shimano nexxus five speed hub, springer front end, came with a neat little bike radio, not sure if I'm gonna use it or not, It has really thick spokes, and seems to have really strong fenders, with bolts not rivets. I'm gonna take my time on this one. Any suggestions or warnings would be welcome. THANKS, HAPPY HOLIDAYS.

magrider

Aug 24, 2010
OrangeCounty, CA
Dyno's are my favorite bike to build, made in Santa Ana, CA. just down the street here in Orange County. My personnal suggestion: if the bike is all original and it great condition, don't cut, weld, modify or even paint the frame. Dyno's are not being made anymore and they are getting harder to find.

dmb

Dec 4, 2010
lakewood ca
i picked up a candy-tangerine dyno glide-delux with a lowrider springer everything but the wheels $25 i'm a dyno hoarder. still looking for one with neck braces.

culvercityclassic

Sep 27, 2009
Culver City, Ca
I am the same as DMB... The problem is we are local to each other and have to fight over craigslist deals. We see each other at the LB swap meet too, it always nice to talk to you...send one of those Dyno's my way and I will hook you up...

Right now I have one to many Dyno's

scotto-

Custom 4-Stroke Bike Builder
Jun 3, 2010
Ridin' inSane Diego, CA.
I am the same as DMB... The problem is we are local to each other and have to fight over craigslist deals. We see each other at the LB swap meet too, it always nice to talk to you...send one of those Dyno's my way and I will hook you up...

Right now I have one to many Dyno's
LOL......1 too many Dyno's......think you better do a re-count Bro! Seriously laff

Send one my way if anywhere......

dnut

Mac

Dec 3, 2009
Maine
You guys are SOOOO lucky over on the West coast. I havn't seen a Dyno roadster/stretch advertised EVER on Craigs List Maine/New Hampshire. As a matter of fact, went to a local bike shop and asked about one... said all he ever sold were mountain or BMX bikes from Dyno!! Even as far as beach cruisers go, there are very few(3 that I can Remember) real beach's in Maine, All rocks and cliffs. Real senic except when you look down and see a wrecked beach cruiser and bones lying around it!LOL

Have a great New Year!!

R/Mac