1934 ford bicycle

GoldenMotor.com

empire steve

Nov 29, 2013
las vegas
I know its not a rat rod but still a hot rod. The last of my open top models. I will be building a full size motored one eventually. Let me know what you think.

Attachments

empire steve

Nov 29, 2013
las vegas
I so wanted to build a fake v8 to stuff up front. But no matter how i tried it wasnt gonna work or fit very well so it ended up with sprocket cut in 4 and welded.

empire steve

Nov 29, 2013
las vegas
Goat herder, that is just awesome! America should be thanking the good Lord i never got my hands on one of those! Sweet home alabama thats just sick!!

Goat Herder

Gutter Rider
Apr 28, 2008
N.M.
I would make a sweet one if I had that kinda money to toss around. The sound that engine makes when jumping on the throttle is very worth it to me, right when I hear it! lol. Untill then I will have to just live vicariously through reading about sombody else .

These things are avalible in a few sizes now.

f250cobra

Nov 3, 2010
Central,Pa
Being a street rodder and a fan of early Fords; my first car was a 34 2 door sedan, I fail to see any similarity. How did you arrive at the '34 Ford' designation?

Tom
yeah, x2. I just don't see it. Love, absolutely LOVE old hot rods, still I don't see it, I just can't see it.

scotto-

Custom 4-Stroke Bike Builder
Jun 3, 2010
Ridin' inSane Diego, CA.
I don't have to squint and I don't need glasses......am I missing something here? All I'm seeing is 2015 and not a whole lot more (or less) .....honestly. Square tubing.....19__ what?

dnut