Cycle World motorized bicycle article

GoldenMotor.com

Laker

Dec 6, 2008
North Woods
Hey guys I just got the April issue of Cycle World and lo and behold there is and article about motorized bicycles in the Roundup section.The article talks about Ridley and Felt bikes and goes on about the vintage look of the 1900's etc..I ride 74 cubes of fuel injected Sportster and I love my Worksman News Boy too {work in progress}.The cats outta the bag fellers!! Roll 'em into the daylight boys,sieze the moment!!dance1

Laker

Dec 6, 2008
North Woods
Re: News Alert

Good goin' Joe and it's good that you pionted out that the bikes don't have to run into serious bucks.And what Hough said about the hands on satisfaction of doing ones own build,no two bikes are alike.It's also good that there are place'es where someone can just order the whole bike at once.A bunch of the guys I work with are into every mechanical situation you could name and are very jazzed about the new/old motor bike deal.They got a kick seeing it mentioned in Cycle World.Good times.

oldcliff

Feb 9, 2009
Wilmington Ohio

I just got my Antique Motorcycle Club of America spring magazine. On page15 they have a pic and article about the Ridley "1903" and "Twin". The article points out engine displacements which are accurate. However the price of just uder $ 2000 seems a little high. Especially for those of us who have built their own for around $500 to $600.

HoughMade

Apr 15, 2008
Valparaiso, IN

I just got my Antique Motorcycle Club of America spring magazine. On page15 they have a pic and article about the Ridley "1903" and "Twin". The article points out engine displacements which are accurate. However the price of just uder $ 2000 seems a little high. Especially for those of us who have built their own for around $500 to $600.
"a little high"...you sir, are a kind, kind man. Nice bike to be sure, but I spent 1/2 what the Ridley costs and have a Honda engine.

Laker

Dec 6, 2008
North Woods

Hough.What you've done is drop dead gorgeous on all fronts.I'm knocked out into the voutusphere.Gotta go lie down.Uhem!!