intake help

GoldenMotor.com

cardenw

Apr 1, 2009
usa
i was wondering if making the intake short would be ok so my carb will fit in my bike frame it is at
an angle right now and was also wondering finding a better carb also..bld.

toytime

Mar 20, 2008
Ontario
I can't ever remember reading any posts on this carb but I'd love to hear how it works.
It would be great to have a cable operated choke like this one. I just paid one buck for 77 us cents so the exchange rate is in your favour. This seller treated me very well shipping me parts on my promise to send payment. I had the part the very next day!
Racing Carburetor | Addons | Bicycle Engine Parts | devsmi

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
I can't ever remember reading any posts on this carb but I'd love to hear how it works.
It would be great to have a cable operated choke like this one. I just paid one buck for 77 us cents so the exchange rate is in your favour. This seller treated me very well shipping me parts on my promise to send payment. I had the part the very next day!
Racing Carburetor | Addons | Bicycle Engine Parts | devsmi
Toytime,
A cable operated choke isn't hard to do. Here's an old post I did some time ago. All you need a few cents worth of hardware and a lever. http://motorbicycling.com/f28/tired-fumbling-choke-3756.html
Tom

toytime

Mar 20, 2008
Ontario
Thanks 2 door, very simple and to the point. I guess with that return spring, a thumb derailleur with it's "click" mechanism removed, and a bike brake cable, would work just fine.
That's a good one.