Hey from Down under!!!

GoldenMotor.com

swhitty12

May 1, 2015
Burradoo
Hey guys!

Been wanting to build a motorbicycle for AAAAAAAGGGES now, and am finally plucking up the time to do it.

Being in Australia auflg the only motopeds you really see around here are bmx's with china doll engines strapped to them that only get up to about 40 kmh ( 25mph) and are really loud, whiney and are a neighborhood nuisance.

As well as the power limiting laws of road legal, unregistered motopeds, its pretty limiting as to what we can get away with riding around over here :(

However, that never stopped anyone .cs.

So, I'm keen on the whole 50cc - 80cc cafe racer/ bobber look, might even want to do two builds because I can't make my mind up, but all i have to work with atm is my 'old' malvern star vandetta frame. Not sure what size it is, but will have to measure it up etc.

Anyways, I'll have to open up another thread in another secition, but anyone here in australia that's building small bobber's, board trackers, cafe racers comment or tell us what you're doing!!!! :D

Ludwig II

Jul 17, 2012
UK
There's Harry76 who hasn't been around for a while here, but if you use Facebook to look for Craig Butler, he's a useful sort if person to ask questions of.

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
Welcome to the forum. We have several Aussie members so you're not alone down there.
We're glad you've joined and hope we can help with your first build. Any questions, just ask or check our 'Search Feature' for information on any motorized bicycle related question you might have
Good luck.

Tom