Bike with Drop IN Design Must See

GoldenMotor.com

MB-Monkey

Nov 19, 2008
Manchester TN USA
For those new to the hobby i have been browsing the net in a insomniac trance and came upon the following site.

Wizard Chopper Bike, Motorized Bicycle, Gas Powered Chopper Bicycle, Schwinn

If you scroll to the bottom there is a frame with drop in mounts for the China Motors from 49cc to 80cc it also has a front disk break and a pre bolted on rear sprocket. at $399 for that type of setup if you have the cash and want that chopper feeling this is really a neat possibility

Any input is welcomed .

Attachments

comfortableshoes

Jul 22, 2008
Beverly, MA USA
chhhhhaaaaaa ching!
I paid $65 for my 'ray and $55 for the mount! I've found better 'rays on craigslist for less money, as cheap as $25! The average price is now $50. Putting the mount on wasn't hard, just a pain in the rear...

I've got to say though, that isn't a bad looking frame and that hole in the support in the front is begging for an ignition switch. I can see a chrome key switch there.....mbv.

wheelbender6

Sep 4, 2008
TX
Nice find. I was wondering when somebody would begin selling frames that are built specifically to be motorized. I might be able to talk my wife into buying herself one of those (my mobike is too tall for her). Cheers

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
For those new to the hobby i have been browsing the net in a insomniac trance and came upon the following site.

Wizard Chopper Bike, Motorized Bicycle, Gas Powered Chopper Bicycle, Schwinn

If you scroll to the bottom there is a frame with drop in mounts for the China Motors from 49cc to 80cc it also has a front disk break and a pre bolted on rear sprocket. at $399 for that type of setup if you have the cash and want that chopper feeling this is really a neat possibility

Any input is welcomed .
These have been around for a while. I first saw them back in July but the ad said they were no longer available. I thought it looked like a good deal but when I called Five Flags to inquire was told they had been discontinued with no plans to reintroduce the product. Maybe they had enough calls and interest to change their mind. Hope someone here gets one and writes a review. I'd be interested.
Tom

Last edited:

Bikeguy Joe

Godfather of Motorized Bicycles
Jan 8, 2008
up north now
There are some ready made bikes for the china in-frame bicycle motor kits- they are called "pre-walmart diamond frames". The engines fit perfectly.

Sorry, couldn't resist.

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
There are some ready made bikes for the china in-frame bicycle motor kits- they are called "pre-walmart diamond frames". The engines fit perfectly.

Sorry, couldn't resist.
Yeah, but Joe,
bet they didn't have a cool looking seat like these. A $300.00 seat at that.