Newb from MAINE

GoldenMotor.com

Cylon

Jun 26, 2015
Maine
Hey all just built my first bike decided to become a member here because I used this site a lot to build my bike and get it running. Anyone else here ride in Bangor Maine?

Last edited by a moderator:

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
Welcome to the forum.
You'll need to become an active member before posting links. Make several posts, tell us a little about you and your motorized bicycle project then links will be allowed.
Glad you've joined us.

Tom

Cylon

Jun 26, 2015
Maine
Thanks guys! Ill be uploading videos of my bike soon on youtube. I like these bikes so much Im already building another one for my fiance. I plan on using these mostly for trail riding here in the great woods of Maine. Plus they seem like a good idea to get to streams for fishing that are far out in the forest.

Trey

$50 Cruiser
Jan 17, 2013
Where cattle outnumber people 3 to 1.
Cylon- Welcome to the forum!
There are a couple of folks here from Maine, and at least one used to live in Brewer, so maybe they'll chime in.
This hobby is addicting. I started with a second hand motor-bike and have built several since. It never get's cheaper LOL
You could start a build thread on your next one, and post plenty of pictures, we like to look over your shoulder.
Good luck!

Trey

allen standley

Oct 22, 2011
Bangor, Maine
Hello cylon and welcome to my addiction! Been building for about 5 years now and still going strong. Anything you need for info you will find it here. Great buncha knowledgeable people from all over. I'm right here in Bangor and probly have crossed paths with ya at some point. Would be great to catch up with ya and go for a ride. Just sent ya a pm.