Finally done!!

GoldenMotor.com

Cylon

Jun 26, 2015
Maine
So I finally finished rebuilding/tuning/jetting and replacing bent rims on all 4 of my bikes. Up here in Maine its almost time to ride and boy am I excited!!! I just put a new fork on my Glendale with a disk brake it will about stop on a dime now. Cant believe how good they are running once they warm up.

Here's a pic I wanted to share of them ready to rip! Im running out of room to work on them in the workshop lol, started using the kitchen too.

Cylon

Jun 26, 2015
Maine
Cool....looks like you don't stay on the pavement much..have fun!
I do its about 50-50 we love to trail ride. Its been very muddy you outta see my Glendale now its covered in mud lol I just got back from a beer run and its a mess haha! Ill post more pics of each one when the sun is out!

Do you hit the trails?

ZipTie

Jan 8, 2016
Mpls Mn
Not the kitchen...no not the kitchen. Chain rings on the stove, fenders in the fridge...and pedals in the pots... and tools on the toaster. I have considered the living room but not the kitchen... the shame of it all Cylon
Congrats on getting your stable ready Cy...but get the bike motor parts out of the kitchen before anyone,especially your significant other sees it...LOL