Love the motor bicycle

GoldenMotor.com

Adambyriel

Apr 11, 2012
Stuart, florida
Just wanted to say Hi, just signed up and every since i finished building my bike about a month and half ago it is a blast to drive it around town. The best part is watching people turn the heads as I go by and telling people about how many miles I get on one gallon of gas, it ususally last me about a month, so Hi and look forward to all the help to get from everybody usflg

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
Welcome to the forum. I've moved your first post to the 'Introduce Yourself' Section where it will get more exposure.

We're glad you've joined us and that you're enjoying your bike. They are a lot of fun and they can be a useful mode of transportation. The more people that discover this, the bigger the hobby will grow.
Have fun, Ride Safe.

Tom

Adambyriel

Apr 11, 2012
Stuart, florida
Thanks, ya somedays I find myself have quite a bit of fun with it, especially when I tell people about it. Quick question does anybody have a problem with fuel leaking out of the line where it connects to the carb, I have the Skyhawk CNS high performance carb.xx.

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
If you can't find a clamp small enough you might try a nylon tie-wrap or just a twisted piece of small gage wire around the tubing and nipple to snug it up a bit. 3/16" I.D tubing works well on most carburetors. Look for fuel line in the lawnmower section of auto parts stores or home improvement, hardware stores for a better quality fuel line that comes in the kits. Ace Hardware and O'Riley's carries lawnmower parts as well as motorcycle shops and small engine repair places.
Tom