It's alive!!!

GoldenMotor.com

Zuki Rider

Sep 14, 2008
After much reading(and laughing)about motered bikes,I bought a Kulana Moon dog,and a motor kit.The bike came on thursday,the motor saturday morning.I spent about three hours getting it all together.I took off down the alley behind my house thinking,I sure hope this works! The darn thing fired right up. I had to adjust the idle just a little,but it runs very good.Iv'e been taking it easy on it till it's broke in some.The fun factor is great! I'm pretty sure that I have confirmed to all my neighbors that i'm nuts,but the kids think it's cool.I think the motor kit is pretty good quality for china,as good as the bike anyway.I picked it up from a place called Bikeberry.com. They seemed to have all types of bike stuff.The motor is a (80cc) or what ever,who knows,anyway it's fun!Thanks to everyone on this forum for the info and entertainment value.
God bless!
Zuki Rider

Saddletramp1200

Custom MB Buiilder
May 7, 2008
Houston, Texas
Welcome to "the crew" rotfl You have so much fun instore for you, I broke my first one in like "granny" and it's my strongest running bike, and Buddy I have a few :) M&S Cycles

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
Welcome Zuki. The first time they fire up is a great feeling.

Looking at bikeberry.com. thanks for the link. Some cool stuff.

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
I just got a parachute at a garage sale for those "tender moments" when the brakes might not be as effective. Up, Up and away rotfl
Oh thats too funny! On this bike, would be perfect. Don't forget your utility belt! Nirve.com - BatBike

Trust me on this, if you throw a party, under no circumstances let your guests use it as a human powered trampoline. The police and fire dept, just do not see the humor.