Newbie in Arizona

GoldenMotor.com

AZMotorbiker

May 20, 2010
Chandler, Arizona
yes but it does not matter what type of lock you have on your bike thief will find a way to steal it trust me i am speaking from experiece mine was lock up in the rear of the building where people could keep a eye on it and they still stole it good thing i got it back the next day thanks to the tucson police department
Well I ended up riding it all the way in again anyway. 34.4 miles one way. Ouch.... but here where I work no one will mess with it, I park it at the bike rack right in front of the security guard. ;)

-AZ

slowpoke

May 12, 2010
North Texas
azmotorbiker,
Figure on fixing the flat tire for your wife first, if you haven't done that already. That will gain you credit and ease her pain in dealing with your new obsession. Then, figure on buying another bike and motor kit for her, when she sees what great fun you and your son are having on your gas powered bikes. Everybody wins!

slowpoke

James the welder

Mar 24, 2010
Tempe AZ
Well I ended up riding it all the way in again anyway. 34.4 miles one way. Ouch.... but here where I work no one will mess with it, I park it at the bike rack right in front of the security guard. ;)

-AZ
Wow!I work in scottsdale thats 25 miles one way. I aint ridin that far to work evryday.If i break down it would be a bi#@ to peddle the rest of the way with the motor on it. We need to get some locals together for a ride befor it gets to hot out..wee.

azbill

May 18, 2008
Fountain Hills, Arizona
I am always up for a ride if anyone makes it out to FH :)
the ride from here to Rio Verde is very scenic and has hills n curves that make for a really nice ride :)
the new bike lanes that run the entire 8 mile route are an extra bonus ;)