Ride in the rain

GoldenMotor.com

bandito

May 22, 2009
colorado
Fall it was 65 here bubba today and tomorrow is supposed to be 72. We have the rockies in our back drop too all snow covered......sooooo beat that!

fall_down_stand_up

Apr 26, 2009
granbury
Fall it was 65 here bubba today and tomorrow is supposed to be 72. We have the rockies in our back drop too all snow covered......sooooo beat that!
I will see your 72 and raise you,in the 70s here all this week hahahahahahahahahahaha!!
Glad to hear your having some warm weather Bandito....I came from a island in michigan so I know the cold....
John-John

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
LOL! You framistancesobfornet John-John! Just for that we are gonna visit! Can ya get an RV and MB on a plane?

Kidding aside, I was asked to leave the Great State of Texas in the 90's and told not to come back. Long story and I look bad. (hehe)

Kinda like waking up behind a dumpster in Baltimore wondering where your pants are. These things happen.

65 here today and I have not one working MB!

fall_down_stand_up

Apr 26, 2009
granbury
LOL! You framistancesobfornet John-John! Just for that we are gonna visit! Can ya get an RV and MB on a plane?

Kidding aside, I was asked to leave the Great State of Texas in the 90's and told not to come back. Long story and I look bad. (hehe)

Kinda like waking up behind a dumpster in Baltimore wondering where your pants are. These things happen.

65 here today and I have not one working MB!
Sorry to hear about the bike situation....
John-John
P.S. I have woke up with no pants on in so many places it is unreal....Stopped drinking last week lol....

TheBeak

Feb 25, 2009
Blue Hill Maine/ California
hahah my bad on the random silicone thingy, nothing to do with fenders, i was agreeing with fall-down-stand-up
silicone the cover of the magneto to seal it from rain other wise water will get in there

wjliebhauser

Oct 24, 2009
Boulder City, NV
Those poly fenders work great. Cheap and light, and they will take incredible twisting and bending and snap right back, easy to trim to fit, and not likely to send you over the bars even if you have a jame up with chain or tire. But don't know how well they would take and keep paint; left mine black. No, I don't have stock in the company...

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
"Fenders don't stop people. Suden front fender failures and the Earth do"

(When I healed up, Carol showed me the pics) lol, they ain't pretty

Go plastic! or shore up or remove

Last edited: